if you are looking for Tattoo Training courses in Udaipur then Ink Rider is the perfect place for learning Tattooing. Here are step to step guidelines, methods, technical approach and many lessons about tattooing. There are many techniques which we cover during tattoo course.
Tattoo Training course: Duration: 2 Months
Training Programme includes various methods and techniques of tattooing.
- Machine types, machine parts and machine assembling.
- Different types of needles and their uses.
- Stencil making techniques and practice using hectograph sheet.
- Detail of human skin structure and role of different layers in tattooing.
- Machine settings for different operations.
- Lining practice on artificial skin.
- Colouring practice on artificial skin.
- Shading practice on artificial skin.
- After satisfactory results on artificial skin, trainee will be allowed to make small tattoos in presence of our artist (5 tattoos total) in our studio. These will be free of cost tattoos and trainees will needs to arrange willing person for free trial tattoos.
- Sterilization of equipments and it’s importance.
- Safety hazards, precautions to be taken in tattoo studio.
- Detail of possible communicable diseases and precautions.
- Tattoo after care
- Detail of other stuff used in studio like Autoclave, UV Chamber, Green Soap etc.
- Free hand sketching and design customization.
- Finding, Creating design reference.
- Use of texture, light source, colors, line thickness, shadow, shading, 3D effect.
- Flow of design per human body.
- And many more other topics like – Skin Stretch, Tattoo healing, Legal matters and precautions, customer dealing, setting up studio, taking care of equipments.
We would prefer you to visit our studio and discuss in detail.